As you explore Friendsview and independent living just southwest of Portland Oregon, you’ll quickly discover how uniquely different we are. Here, you’ll be empowered to enjoy an active senior living lifestyle that’s centered around your desires and building a healthier community.
Free from the daily chores of home maintenance, yardwork and housekeeping, you’ll have the time and energy to embrace meaningful connections and live a purpose-filled lifestyle plush in challenging new adventures; innovative programming; and countless lifelong learning, cultural, social, entertainment and volunteer opportunities. You’ll be amazed at how much our senior living community has to offer, along with downtown Newberg, Oregon, just a short walk away.
And because everyone has their defined tastes and needs, Friendsview offers seven neighborhoods of beautiful senior living homes and senior apartments with a vast array of floor plans to choose from. That way you’re sure to find the right independent living option to match your style.
Services & Amenities (varies by neighborhood)
- Dining Dollars
- Flat linen laundered weekly
- Home, appliance and grounds maintenance
- Housekeeping every other week
- Laundry facilities (two-bedroom apartments have washers/dryers)
- Lounges for entertaining family and friends
- Scheduled transportation
- Carport and parking garage
- Storage unit
- Utilities — electricity, phone, internet, cable, water, sewer and trash removal
- Community garden access
Neighborhoods and Floor Plans
Interact below to explore the floor plans that each neighborhood has to offer.
Off-Campus Residency Program
The Security of Friendsview at Home
Would you like the peace of mind of accessing Friendsview’s long-term care services while living in your own home? If so, the off-campus residency program might be what you’re looking for.
This unique program is designed for people who are unable to move to Friendsview right away yet want the security of knowing they have short- and long-term care when they need it.
Off-Campus Residency Includes:
- Long-term care options, including residential care, memory care and 24-hour nursing care, should these ongoing services be needed before moving to one of Friendsview’s campuses
- Up to 15 days in the Health Center per occurrence (meals extra). After 15 days, off-campus residents may pay the resident daily rate ($79 a day for semiprivate, $108 for private)
- Friendsview Care at Home, available to off-campus residents within 10 miles of the main campus
- Dining options available at resident fees
- Access to the Fulton Street fitness center, library and other social, cultural, and educational programs and amenities